One-Day Food Pantry Coming To Unity
cicero district 99 is teaming up with local groups, including cicero community collaborative, bimbo bakeries usa, the town of cicero and others for a one-day pop-up food pantry!
Thursday Oct. 22
Unity Junior High School
The event is open to all in Cicero and will also include drive-through COVID-19 testing and an informational booth on home rental insurance.
*Parents can pick up food at any school of their choice except the EC Center and McKinley Educational Center*
WED, OCT. 21
7 A.m.-1:30 P.M.
PLEASE WEAR A MASK!
GRADES, ATTENDANCE, SCHEDULES AND SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
to report instances of student bullying and/or school violence, please fill out the form in the link below.
after completion, please submit the form to the principal's office at your child's school.
unlike powerschool and hero, parents do not get their own individual google classroom or schoology accounts.
please have your child login to their account in order to view daily assignments.
Having trouble with your child's Chromebook, hotspot or learning platforms?
not only do all district 99 students get a chromebook, they also get a hotspot provided by t-mobile to go along with it!
威尼斯人官网learn more by
威尼斯人官网learn more about district 99's award-winning biannual event, which gives parents the opportunity to attend workshops aimed to help better understand what is going on in the district.
威尼斯人官网outside community speakers deliver workshops to help motivate and encourage parents to give not only themselves, but their children a better and more educated life.
NOV. 13, 2020
Click Here To Join
Next Virtual Coffee Talk
威尼斯人官网parent patrol is a group of nearly 300 volunteer residents which dedicates their time and energy into helping ensure safe passage for local youth. the town of cicero safety patrol volunteer group was founded in 2010, and the volunteer base keeps growing!
威尼斯人官网interested in learning more about the town of cicero safety patrol?
contact ismael vargas at
- Speaking To Our Children About: Coronavirus
- Hablando con nuestros hijos sobre: el Coronavirus
- Resiliencia en tiempos dificiles
- Tres pasos para controlar el estrés
- 3 pasos para un tener un día extraordinario
- La Inteligencia Emocional en Tiempos de Reto
- Tips para Mejorar la Relación con tus Hijos
- Secretos para educar bien a tus hijos
- Caregiving for the Caregiver: Self-Care Strategies
- The Staycation That Never Ends! An Honest and Candid Discussion of the Impact of COVID-19 on Teens and Emerging Adults
- Character Strengths and Well-Being
- Family Yoga for Everyone
- Grieving: Experiences and Expectations
- 8 Steps To Problem Resolution
- Family Storytelling Workshop
- Manifesting Authentic Leadership Engaging Success: Transformative Ways to Build Relationships with Parenting MALES
- Financial Resilience: The Basics & Now
- Processing Emotions through Art
- Managing Stress: Pandemic, Home Schooling, & More
- Teachers' Tricks For Parents: How to Encourage & Sustain Children's Motivation for Learning
- Getting Good Sleep And Rest (Yoga Nidra)
- Finding Ways to Laugh (When You Want To Cry)
- Making Back To School Work for Children and Families
- Meditación del Corazón: Acoger, Sanar y Compartir en Comunidad
- Informacion, Herramientas y Consejos sobre la salud mental durante la pandemia del coronavirus
- Encontrando Paz En Tu Hogar Durante COVID-19
- El Poder de las Emociones y Como Influencian Nuestras Vidas
- Los Cuatro Acuerdos
- Vivir en Armonia
- Como Ser Grande, Poderoso y Feliz
威尼斯人官网district 99 has moved to full online registration beginning with the 2020-2021 academic year. schools will no longer be requiring parents to come to the building over the summer and enrolling their child in classes.
威尼斯人官网parents will now be able to register their child at home and at any time during the registration periods. no more taking off work and waiting in long lines — online registration is finally here!
if your child is an incoming kindergarten or first-grade student and you are interested in learning more about enrolling them in district 99's dual language program, please watch the video below:
click below for the 2020-2021 dual language application:
OR CALL: 1-773-843-5416
Parent Outreach Liaison
Parent Patrol Coordinator
martha vargas (columbus east)
威尼斯人官网mischele gutierrez (columbus west)
威尼斯人官网maria guadalupe mora (columbus west)